There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, September 30, 2010

League of Legends

Hey guys, sorry its been a while since my last post. Been sick :/ Since I've been in bed most of the past couple days I decided I'd pick up a new game to play for a little bit of time killing. This game turns out to be quite the time killer, with rounds lasting about 45 minutes each from the ones I've played. As a DOTA fan on Warcraft 3, I picked up on the basics of it pretty quick, but for those who don't have that background it has a very steep learning curve. It is far too in depth for someone to just pick up, that being said I feel like it isn't a game for the casual players out there. For a first impression, I think they did a wonderful job designing the menu's and the lobbies for multiplayer. The matchmaking is consistent, I don't know how in depth they go about matching players of similar skill but the games tend to be arranged in around 30 seconds usually. I'll finish writing this after I make some dinner, I have a lot to say about it :)

6 comments: